Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Twilight Saga : Eclipse in a word AMAZING!!!!




Well, I've been & was blown away!  I have been looking 4ward 2 The Twilight Saga : Eclipse film hitting the BIG screen & I was not dissapointed at all!  My ONLY issue was the fact that it was not LONG enough!  I do feel that Rosenberg & Slade did gr8 jobs @ representing the story from book to screen, & that it was on par with my images & emotions when reading the book.  I will B doing some research on-line just 2 see what was cut from the final version of the film.  In the meantime,I have posted an early review here of the rough cut that lucky fans got 2 see when they were chosen as the Oprah Eclipse special, so see if anything was changed from what us viewers can recall.  I must say that as I watched the film, I thought how on earth will they get all of the storyline in here,as so much was happening & in a way that gave each pivotal part enough screen time, but amazinly it all fused 2gether very well.

Now, as 4 the lead roles, all I can say is that Edward was way HOT in this film, & as a friend said 2 me, he was very dreamy & so romantic, as we all know from this book  (note: all of the non-romantics feel free to puke LOL).  In  word or 2, GO TEAM EDWARD (& boy did he GO near the end!) Bella looked fine & all of the previous wig neg talk was a not an issue 4 me, as I wasn't all that fussed on her hair/wig, besides quite a few of them wear wigs, so no drama really!   4 all of Team Jacob fans they would not have been dissapointed, with plenty of shitless moments, & even a fully nude scene, but only showing a partial section of his but!  Oh, well, better luck next time i guess!  The Cuulen family was gr8 as well, & it was good 2 sse the back-story 2 Rosalie & Jasper, done very well & given the right amount of screen time!

I loved the sets & scenes as well, & the opening treatment BTW was way hot.  I just can't wait 2 see it again!  Talking of opening scenes, Xavier was a gr8 choice 4 the role of Riley, so go our Oz actors!  I also loved this current verson of the Cullen house, & how HOT was Edward's room with the bed n all?  HOTTER was the bedroom scene with all of the .... well U will have 2 see 4 urselves!

Lastly, I have just watched the Wyck interview with Collider.com & there is at least 3 or 4 scenes, either longer versions or scenes that were not servicing the story, but was still loved in the book, so they will be adding them 2 the DVD release!  I am already eagerly awaiting this happening!!  On the point of the future Twilight Saga series 5 disc box set, there won't be any extra scenes etc., as they have already been covered in the double edition DVDs & Bluerays.  So, all of us faithful fans won't feel ripped off in any way!  But, the 5 DVD set that will happen in 2 years or so time sounds promosing non-the-less! 

He also touched on Breaking Dawn & how long that the 2 films will actually go 4, & they have never felt the pressure 2 cut the film to one & a half hours, & have just fluked the fact that the films have gone 4 roughly 2 + hours.  So, in a nutshell, they want to stay faithful to the fans & the books, at the same time getting a balance, ensuring that they stay true 2 the core elements of the books, but in a more condensed way.

I'm signing off 4 now, only 2 be dreaming away as I recount fave scenes in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment